Waste Water Services
Do you want the kind of reliable Waste Water Services Albuquerque can depend on? With over 37 years of experience York Septic, provides commercial and residential wastewater services in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. If you need wastewater pumped, York Septic provides septic tank pumping and wastewater pumping, as well as septic system installation and design.
Sign of Wastewater treatment system problems.
Here are some red flags that indicate you may have a septic system that is failing. Don’t ignore these symptoms as you may end up with a drain field that is totally destroyed.
- Slow drainage when flushing toilets.
- Water back up into toilets, tubs, sink and washing machines.
- Unusual “gurgling” or burping sounds when running water or flushing toilets.
- Some areas of grass of a deeper green color than the surrounding grass on your lawn.
- Noticeably soggy or swampy areas of the lawn or soil.
- Depressions on indentations forming in the soil.
- Unpleasant, foul odors in, or around the house.
Call York Septic for you wastewater service needs today!
Schedule A Service Call
Directions to our office:
From Albuquerque east bound I-40 to exit 194, make the immediate right turn to access Route 66 west, go about 2 miles west, we are located on the north side of Route 66.
Q. Can I drive on the field or tank?
A. It is not recommended to allow any type of compaction (Driveway, Horses, Dog run, Etc) over any component of a septic system unless the system was designed for compaction.